Project's period (from/to):
Objectives of activities carried out:
It is divided into 4 main activities:
- Coordination of activities
Coordination of activities
- Planning of all project activities for the 2 years of the project's lifetime
- Participation in and organisation of 6 transnational steering committee meetings
- Creation and updating of the project website
- Reporting of ongoing activities and delivery of annual progress and final reports
- Constant exchange of solutions and circulation of information through e-mails and online meetings
- Verification of the state of the art of the project and the respect of deadlines
- Making the IHES Portal accessible to as many higher education teachers, researchers and students as possible.
- Sharing the IHES Portal and the results of the IHES project with the largest possible number of operators in the field of education
- Share the IHES Portal and the results of the IHES project with the largest number of citizens.
- Disseminate IHES activities and results in the most popular social network.
In the framework of this TA- UPO the following activities are to be carried out:
- Collaborate with PIXEL in the construction of c of the project on Facebook.
- Creation together with PIXEL of the forms to be used by the partnerships
- Creation of the project brochure in English, to be translated by the partners in the national languages.
- Dissemination activities
- Creation of the dissemination reports
- Creation of the transnational dissemination report
Aims to ensure that the project results will be used after the end of the project lifetime. The actions to be carried out are:
- Promote the Portal through exchange links with Portals dealing with similar topics (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for teachers; portals on education, etc.).
- Promote dialogue between public authorities and key policy makers in order to achieve institutional consensus and promote the insertion of the project results in education policies.
- Involve new members as associate partners.
The aim of evaluation is to measure and ensure the quality of all activities and the intellectual output of the project. Both project partners and end-users are involved and will be asked to complete ad hoc questionnaires.
Description of activities carried out:
UPO, in cooperation with PIXEL produced all the material for the kick-off meeting. UPO assisted in the organisation and management of the initial partners' meeting (hiring of online secretariat and management of simultaneous translation) which took place online, and has assisted in the preparation of the agenda for the second partners' meeting to be held in Dublin in October 2022. In particular:
1. assisted in the preparation of the agenda.
2. Built the intellectual templates which are discussed at the meetings and which are the basis for the work of each intellectual product. 3.
4. The presentation of the commitments made and to be made was created using MS PowerPoint and was presented during the meeting.
5. UPO together with PIXEL was in charge of the transnational coordination and supervision of each activity to be carried out by the partners, checking the fulfilment of the calendar of activities with established deadlines and mailing lists to manage each period of time. UPO was also in charge of establishing individual relationships with the partners who needed support or clarification of the intellectual production. UPO produced the forms to be used for intellectual activities and project management. Together with Pixel, UPO encouraged the partners to meet the deadlines by clarifying and supporting as many questions as necessary.
Upo has organised several dissemination events on social media and partner websites.
The IHES Portal and the results of the IHES project have been shared with various educational institutions and media (e.g. BICEFACS pp. 34-35) https://www.upo.es/cms2/export/sites/facultades/facultad-ciencias-sociales/es/de-interes/.galleries/Boletines/11-BICEFACS-17-07-22.pptx.pdf
UPO designed the project brochure in English and managed publicity material.
UPO created the templates to be used by the partners to carry out the activities of exploitation of intellectual products.
UPO has designed together with ISCTE the analytical frameworks of the IO1, the categories of analysis that have formed the scientific basis for the data collection instruments of the DELPHI and the focus groups.
Specifically, UPO has generated material for the exploitation of a DELPHI group of 6 disability specialists and the carrying out of 4 focus groups (of teachers, managers, students with intellectual disabilities and students without disabilities).
The UPO has been in charge of compiling the material from the ICSTE and University of Florence focus groups for joint systematisation and analysis. This material has been transferred to the other partners so that they can elaborate the contents of the IO1 online course.
Until 30 September 2022, UPO has been in charge of designing the category system that develops the IO2 work areas. With this category system, the exploitation templates for the IO" have been designed and sent to the partners for discussion in meeting 2 (Dublin 2022).
The internal evaluation of the project activities is carried out according to an evaluation model developed by Pixel.
According to the evaluation model adopted UPO and all its researchers have filled in regarding management activities; information systems; organisation of meetings, etc.
So far UPO has carried out 8 dissemination events. The main tasks of the exploitation (e.g. conducting the focus groups) are being dynamised through IHES and UPO's own social networks, Instagram, Twiter and Facebook https://mobile.twitter.com/fcslabupo
UPO has generated links with 3 associated partners:
Camilo José Cela University
Faculty of Social Sciences. Laboratory of the Faculty of Social Sciences https://www.upo.es/facultad-ciencias-sociales/es/fcslab/entidades-colaboradoras-proyectos/#ihes
1. Audios and videos of the 12 focus groups conducted.
2. Transcripts in Word format files of the 12 transcripts of the focus groups.
3. IHES brand image manual (creative design of the project's logo).
4. Photographic material of online coordination meetings.
5. Photographic material of the IO1 Spain focus groups.